Kubernetes as a Service (KaaS)
Managed Kubernetes to Orchestrate your Containers
Cloud4Y makes running Kubernetes in the cloud easier and more affordable.
We offer a reliable and scalable virtual infrastructure compatible with Kubernetes. We use the Container Service Extension (CSE) tool to deploy and manage Kubernetes clusters.
- Creating test environments
- Applications migration
- Running containers with microservices
- Launching applications at any scale
How Kubernetes-as-a-service worksKubernetes-as-a-Service is a cloud-based approach to container orchestration. The solution automates the management, scaling, changing, updating and deleting of Kubernetes containers. It makes it easy to deploy an automation platform, create and work in Kubernetes clusters, and conduct development in a robust computing environment. You can store Docker images along with your infrastructure, guaranteeing high image download speeds and avoiding external traffic costs..
Kubernetes-as-a-Service (KaaS) is powered by Container Service Extension (CSE) and supports core containerization technologies, including Docker. CSE implements the KaaS solution in the cloud management control panel through the creation of virtual machine templates and allows organizations to deploy fully-fledged Kubernetes clusters for containerized applications.
Cloud4Y's container infrastructure is organized to allow for flexible customization. The solution requires no in-depth knowledge - easily automate application lifecycle management (from deployment to shutdown). The solution reduces Kubernetes deployment time from days to 15 minutes. Developers can focus on writing code without worrying about the system the application will eventually run on. High performance and efficient traffic distribution speed up their work.
Kubernetes in Cloud4Y cloud infrastructure
We deploy and maintain all of the components required for Kubernetes to work. We will take care of the infrastructure so that you will be free to deal with applications and other workloads.
- The ever-growing capabilities of the Kubernetes system
- Flexible cluster configuration options
- Optimization of CI/CD processes for creating and managing test environments
- Access to popular systems (DBMS, CMS) via Helm and Kubeapps and Docker Hub directories
- Node replication in three availability zones
- The option to create a private cluster in an isolated environment
- Easily migrate applications from local computers to the cloud
- Integration with other Cloud4Y solutions