Virtual PBX Phone Service by Oktell
With cloud PBX you get an amazing business phone system with powerful and flexible administration features. You are provided with a configured and ready to use virtual PBX managed by you.
Cloud or virtual PBX is an online service that your subscribers receive on the SaaS model. Subscribers do not need to create a special infrastructure, install communication channels and purchase expensive equipment. You get a full-fledged telephony simply with Internet connection.
Cloud PBX Benefits
- Cost-effective. No capital expenses for deploying dedicated infrastructure and purchasing expensive equipment. All you need is an Internet connection.
- Reliable. High reliability and availability of the cloud PBX are ensured by the provision of our cloud infrastructure without a single point of failure, the availability of multiple cluster networks for data storage; our equipment is located in a TIER III data center.
- Integration opportunities.All employees, no matter where they work, share the same virtual PBX. If one of the offices is located in another city, then to contact an employee you need just to dial his/her internal number.
- Easy to configure. Cloud IP PBX is easy to configure and manage. You can administer your virtual PBX remotely from anywhere in the world.
- You are always available.Your customers will be able to reach you at any time thanks to the possibility of connecting multi-channel phone numbers. In case customers call during off-hours, they can leave a voice message or get the information via voicemail.
- Control. The IP telephony server is completely under your control. You can change your service provider at any time. All statistics and call records are absolutely confidential and available only to you.
- Wide range of options.You will have various options: call recording, routing, statistics, multi-level voice menus, displaying information about missed and incoming calls, creating automatic services, and many others.