Virtual perimeter protection powered by VMware NSX EDGE
NSX Edge is part of VMware Cloud Director and is an effective tool for virtual infrastructure security. It includes several services:
- L4 / L7 Load Balancer
- Routing: OSPF, BGP
- Site-to-Site IPsec VPN
- Remote Access SSL VPN-Plus
- Site-to-Site L2VPN
- DHCP Server
What is NSX EDGE
NSX Edge is used to protect the perimeter of a virtual data center. It provides horizontal routing between internal NSX networks and vertical routing between internal NSX networks and the external physical network.
You get the necessary set of logical network elements and services (routing, load balancing, VPN, etc.). You can deploy virtual networks without interruption on any networking hardware.
- Virtual Firewall configuration according to your requirements
- Full range of services for network perimeter protection
- Balancing traffic
- SSL VPN and IPSEC VPN tunnels setup
- Meets the requirements for the protection profile of the Protection profile requirements МЭ type B Sixth Security Class.
- Secure publishing of applications on the Internet