Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
1. What is Backup Data Center?
Backup and replication allows you to have a copy of a virtual machine (VM) ready to run. If the primary VM fails, you can immediately switch to a standby VM.
2. Can I use it as file storage and give other users access to it?
No, you can't. We provide Cloud Storage Service for this.
3. How does it work and which software is used?
It works via Veeam software.
4. Can I set the number of copies myself?
Yes, you can.
5. Will I be able to extract the data myself?
Yes, you will.
6. Can I backup the entire VM or is it possible to backup specific files and folders?
A backup is provided for all VMs. Separate files or folders cannot be backed up.
7. Is any software required from the client?
Yes, you need a Veeam-client.
Find more answers to your questions in our knowledge base. If you do not find an answer ask our manager using online-chat or send an inquiry using the support ticket system.